Introduce yourself

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introduce yourself

Post by EsmeraldaofNotreDame on Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:20 pm

Hello my sweeties !!!
I'm more than shure that we don't know each other well or at all so let's fix it !!!
Feel free to introduce yourself here,it's always exiting to talk to people you almost don't know!!! Smile
My name is Karina !!! I'm 22 years old and I'm still a big fan of Disney and Barbie movies !!!
I joined youtube in 2009 and started as Non/Disney editor (mainly crossover editor)!!! In 2011 I decided to found  group dedicated to Barbie movies since they got almost no attention !!!
To be honest I love mainly old barbie movies (Like Rapunzel and Princess and the Pauper)this may sound crazy but new marbie movies seem to me just too childish (I know they're produced for kids but they're just too obvious !!! In the very beginning of the movie I can say how will it end but I don't feel this way with old barbie movies Smile

EsmeraldaofNotreDame
Admin

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/EsmeraldaofNotreDame

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself

Post by XxFairyTopia on Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:49 pm

Hello princesses  queen

My name is Chloe, I'm 22 and I live in France. I started crossover in 2012.  I am also a BIG fan of Barbie old movies,  because they are part of my childhood. My favorites are Barbie Mariposa, the three Fairytopia and Barbie the princess and the pauper.
I do not like the fact  to mix modernity with the fairy tale. When I watch a new movie of  Barbie I wonder what drugs they took to have such ideas.
Log live to Barbie Old movies lol!

Last edited by XxFairyTopia on Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

XxFairyTopia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acrystalrose on Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:50 pm

Hello everyone,

I am Kristel and I'm 19 years old. I'm from The Netherlands.
I have started editing with lyrics video, but then I got into Winx Club and after seeing some non/Disney MEPS, I also started editing with non/Disney. A little more than a year ago I started rewatching the Barbie movies and I really wanted to edit with them. I made some AMV's, but I am happy there will be Barbie MEPS now too! Right now I am editing a lot of multifandom/ multicharacter stuff. However I love editing with the Barbie movies. I really love the them and I also prefer the old ones over the new ones. I think the old ones had such interesting stories. I haven't watched many of the new ones, the old ones will always be the best to me. My favorite is Barbie and the three musketeers, followed by the princess and the pauper. I also love the songs from the movies. I always watch the credits to see the quote. I love those!

I'm so happy to be here and I can't wait to start editing the Barbie movies!!!

acrystalrose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moones95 on Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:01 pm

Hi guys Smile

My name is Rebecka and I'm 20 (soon 21) years old and from Sweden. I started editing in November 2010. Just like you Barbie is part of my childhood and I also prefer the old movies more than the new. The Princess and the Pauper is totally my favorite (much because of the music). The funny thing about me is that my favorite characters in Barbie movies is NEVER Barbie herself or rather the side characters. Like for example Erica in Princess and Pauper and Luciana in Island Princess Smile

Moones95

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Moones95

Back to top Go down

Post by EsmeraldaofNotreDame on Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:34 pm

Heeey girls !!! It's so nice to meet you here !!! Hope you'll enjoy editing in this group !!!
P.S. I thought I'm the only person who hates new barbie movies

EsmeraldaofNotreDame
Admin

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/EsmeraldaofNotreDame

Back to top Go down

Post by XxFairyTopia on Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:41 pm

Thank you very much Honey Smile I can't wait to work with you

No, you are not the only one who hates news Barbie movies.
I saw Barbie in Princess Power the last week, I regretted xD

XxFairyTopia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenarVampire321 on Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:25 pm

Hi, darlings! I'm Mary. I've liked the Barbie movies since I was little. I'm 16 years old now, still very young from what I can tell. If I remember corectly, my first movie seen was Fairytopia, then I watched the other classics as well (Rapunzel, Swan Lake, Magic Pegasus, Mermaidia, Island Princess, Princess and the Pauper, 12 Dancing Princesses, etc - can't remember exactly the order). I haven't seen the recently movies, just a scene from Princess Power. I'm not a big fan of the newer ones, but I can't say I hate them since the last movie I saw was Pearl Princess. I like the old graphic more, probably every other fan does.

SelenarVampire321

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SVampire321

Back to top Go down

Post by albuzza93 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:20 am

hello! Very Happy Very Happy
I'm Alba and I come from Italy, I'm 22 going to be 23 on December Razz and I've been editing since 2009/2010 more or less mostly with non/Disney videos, even though I was introduced to video editing by some Mew Mew AMVs XDXD
the first Barbie movie I've ever seen was Barbie in the Nutcracker Smile I remember that my parents bought me the VHS and we used to watch it time to time XDXD but my favorite till now is Barbie and the Three Musketeers! Very Happy I haven't seen many of the new ones, but the few I saw were nice ^^ but there is something about Barbie's design that bothers me Neutral not sure if it's just me... XDXD

anyway it's nice to meet you all! ^^ and I can't wait to start editing with you Smile

albuzza93

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93

Back to top Go down

Post by KagomeRei on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:00 pm

Hello,

My preferred online name is Rei. I'm a 25 years old, and in a few months I'll be 26 -gasp-. I saw The Barbie Nutcracker when it first came out in 2001. We use to own it on VHS and I would re-watch it all the time. I own a lot of the barbie movies now on DVD. My collection keeps growing and growing. I started editing in 2008, with video game stuff and made my trek to disney and other fandom. I am ever so excited to be able to join this group.

I still watch a lot of Barbie movies, but lately some of them seem less than subpar, like the Rockin Royals is just a different version of a Princess and a Popstar, which is just the Princess and Pauper.

KagomeRei

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy6fpvxYHt-WeiZkWMEeg_A

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce on Fri May 20, 2016 3:53 am

Hello everyone! My name is Mae and I'm very new here and I can't wait to join you guys in your meps :>

So I'm not too familiar with the new barbie films but I have watched a few (The Princess and the Popstar and that Princess Academy barbie film that idk the name of...) But my favourite childhood Barbie film is Barbie and the Nutcracker. That last ballet performance still gives me chills to this day, I remember watching it all the time when I was young, just so I can watch that last dance scene.

Also I was in love with the Nutcracker.

My second childhood fave was the Princess and the Pauper because I have a sister, and she would be be the princess, and I would be Erika xD (*hisses at Princess and the Popstar*)

I've watched a lot of the older Barbie films but those two are my faves Smile Cant wait to work with you all Very Happy

applesauce

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top